Sunday, February 20, 2005

Grrrrr....

I'm feeling a bit frustrated about a few things. The first is that pinkeye has decided to visit our family, and pinkeye is a very stubborn guest who does not want to leave. As soon as you think its gone, another eye starts producing goopy green eye snot. We brought E to the Dr last week and got a little bottle of drops. That little bottle is almost gone, and of course its the weekend so I can't call the office and ask for more. Why don't they prescribe a nice big bottle of drops when somebody gets pinkeye because its a given that other people in the family are going to get it. *sigh*

The second "grrrr" goes to the pattern industry. I bought the cutest boy material and I know exactly what I want to make. Can I find a pattern for what I have in mind? No! 90% of infants/childrens patterns are for girls. I looked thru Butterick, McCalls, Simplicity and Vogue, none have what I want which is a simple one piece romper with sleeves. I think I already own every boy pattern, the whole "10" of them.

There, now I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home