Friday, March 04, 2005

It was very clear...

...we are having another boy! Another boy! I wasn't really suprised, but kind of. Of course by the end of the ultrasound I was absolutely in love with him. He is measuring exactly on, and is healthy. My placenta is touching my cervix, which isn't good but most likely it will move upwards. I will have another ultrasound later on to make sure it moved. I will post pictures tomorrow, but i'm going to a women's retreat tonight and have to pack.

The boys are excited. Isaac proudly proclamied "we will have four boys!"

At least I won't be spending all of our money at Gymboree :D, goodness knows we need it for food!

Also, neither of us were feeling that we wanted this to be the last, so their is still a little bit of hope for a girl sometime. For now, we will just rejoice in our four boys.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, four boys! I'm glad the baby is healthy and growing right on schedule. I'll look forward to ultrasound pictures. :-)

Sandy B.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Wow, Congratulations you guys! I can't believe you are having another little boy. But like you said it gives you an excuse to keep going right? I am glad he is doing well and is healthy. Take care of yourself and all those little boys of yours!

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You definitely will need that money for food. ;) The way my boys eat now.. I always say, "I'll need to take out a loan to put these boys through puberty!" A little part of me hopes that, if we have a fourth, it will be another boy. They are so fun!
I haven't seen you around GCM (or the Queens site). Did you know we have a temp board set up?
http://p097.ezboard.com/bgcm2

Hope things are going well!
Megan (ajkjntjsmom) - the other "wife of Jeremiah and mom of 3 boys"

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home