Monday, February 14, 2005

Sickness and Other Tales

Sorry, its been a week since I posted. Its been a looong week of sick kids and guests. Last Monday, Elijah and Samuel started oozing green snot. Thursday I brought Samuel to the doctor because I was worried about his chest (it was rattling, but that turned out to be snot in his throat). Turns out he had ear infections in both ears. Finally, when it seems both boys are on the mend I wake up Sunday morning to find that Elijah and Samuel both threw up in their bed. Apparently, neither has a problem throwing up and sleeping in it (gross I know). They both had the 24 hour stomach bug that I had last weekend, and Isaac had the weekend before that. It seems there is a week long incubation period. Today (knock on wood) it seems everybody is okay. Nothing is coming out of anywhere it shouldn't be ;)

Saturday, Isaac demonstrated his "etch-a-sketch" dance and his "magna-doodle" dance. Both were original. I'm sure you can imagine how hard it was to keep a straight face :D.

The boys' cousins were here for a few days. Elijah and Drake clashed a bit, but for the most part all five boys got along great and had a good time together.

I have been feeling the baby move now. It does not matter how many times you are pregnant, feeling the baby move is such an amazing thing. It can bring a smile to your face even when your sitting in the bathroom waiting to throw up (remember I had the stomach flu last week, so I know this).

Henceforth, the boys will simply be I, E and S for blog purposes. Not because of anonymity, but just because its easier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Choppzs said...

I know the sickness thing all to well. We just returned from the doctors today because Zachary was running a fever since yesterday. His top 5 teeth are all breaking through at the same time. We also all have the cold virus that's been going around since we returned to hawaii. The last few nights here have been heck! I can sympathize with you! Hope all feel better soon!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home