Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Connecticut

I don't think I've mentioned here (not that I've mentioned anything lately) that we were heading to Connecticut for my brother-in-law's wedding. We left very early Friday morning and drove straight there. 20 hours including stops. Yes, we might very well be crazy. However, it actually went pretty good and the kids behaved wonderfuly. The wedding was a lot of fun.

Here are a couple pics from the wedding. I'll post pics of the rest of the trip in another post.

The bride, groom and Jeremiah's dad (who was also the best man). And, yes, another redhead in the family!
Photobucket

A picture that Elijah took:
Photobucket

Sadie and her uncle:
Photobucket

Sadie and Jonah on the dance floor. For a little girl who won't talk to people, she was sure comfortable cutting it up on the dance floor in the middle of everybody.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

That's great that you got to go to the wedding! Long drive, but it looks like you had a fabulous time.

And you've got a dancer in the family! She sounds like me -- I don't say much in a group, but I'm among the first on the dance floor and love it!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Star said...

Wow, that was a long drive!

It looks like you all had fun!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Wow! And you're home already?

I hope you had good driving weather. The bride is beautiful, and Sadie in her pink dress? Oooh. I wish my bride was little again!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You didn't mention that you were out there busting a few moves too! And boy can your boys dance! It sure was a good time, wasn't it? So glad you guys all went too!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home