Thursday, June 21, 2007

10 Years

Today we have been married for 10 years! Quite a milestone. And to mark this date as even more special, I received a call from my sister letting me know that my nephew arrived safely this morning at 3:15 a.m.

I was really wanting a nice picture of us on our 10th anniversary, but you can't be to picky when the photographer is 5 years old.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One last funny story:


Yesterday, I fired up the sewing machine for the first time in 2.5 months. I won't get into the skirt that is not magically turning into the one I envisioned. However, there was a stuffed spider-man sitting next to my machine, just waiting to have a big hole in his head repaired along with some stuffing replaced. I tried to my best but the hole was in an awkward spot to fix.

"Sorry but his head is going to look a little weird" I told Isaac.

"That's Okay" he assured me "A lot of the people I draw have weird heads"

15 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Happy Anniversary! That pic isn't too bad for a 5 yr old :)

Thanks for the pics of the boys and Sadie! What a beautiful picture of her on the front!!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Happy Anniversary! LOL about Isaac!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding very well and can't believe it's been 10 years already.

8:08 PM  
Blogger ~cjoy said...

Happy Anniversary! Ten is grand indeed (we will reach ten ourselves this fall).

8:35 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! Gosh, you don't seem old enough to be married for 10 years;) Or to have 5 kids;) LOL Isaac cracks me up!!! Hope you had a great day!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Congratulations!

Our fifth was about two weeks ago!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Congrats on your 10 yr.!

I NEED to see more pics of Sadie! lol

11:59 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Nice pic! Happy Anniversary!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

happy anniversary! wow, 10 years!

and very funny story about Isaac.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 10 years, it sure flies by fast doesn't it! You guys look great!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Happy 10 year anniversary! That's a great pic. You have a budding photographer! Cute story!LOL

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I'm glad to hear "Spideys" fixed! I was just wondering if you have those pictures Kim took yet or not. I cant wait to see how they turned out.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long! :) Did you know that my maid of honor wore the same dress for my wedding that I wore for yours? :) It worked out really good and she didn't have to buy a new dress. :)

I know what you mean about the mending when you get out your sewing machine...I usually have a couple of things that the kids need to have repaired before I start my project! :)

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Here's to many more 10's!

8:05 AM  
Blogger kelly jeanie said...

Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our 10th on the same day...wow, 10 years ago we were getting married on the same day as you guys! :) You guys look great.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home