Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bullety Goodness

  • The puppy formerly known as "Bobby" is now Mary Jane. Yes, I did consider Elizabeth, but of course the boys had their vote. As for the gender mix-up...a couple people have wondered how the heck we didn't notice. Well, apparently dog girl parts stick out quite a bit, enough to fool us. Also, I never knew my Grandma's cat Rosemary was a boy. LOL
  • Isaac is really growing up this summer. He recently asked to have his training wheels removed. I was pleasantly surprised and took them off immedietly. He is trying really hard, and wants to ride his two wheeler so bad. He also started submerging his whole body under water at the beach, and holds his breath as long as he can. He is so proud of this.
  • Thanks to Bekah, I now have a show I can't miss. Project Runway is awesome! I can't believe I have never watched it before. It makes me want to start designing clothes.
  • I really have to update my blog list. Oh, and my poll too. Any poll suggestions?
  • A member of one of my messageboards recently introduced me to isketch.net. SO FUN. You can go and set up your own room so you can play with people you know.
  • Is anybody else with yahoo mail having trouble?

9 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Mary Jane- is that from Spiderman? MJ? How cute! Sometimes you can't tell those dogs apart when they're pups- I know I can't!

Go Isaac! Isn't it amazing to watch them grow up! Hannah is still terrified to ride her bike, but she will get it one day. Remember when we were kids- by the time we were 5 or 6 we could ride a bike no problem! My how things have changed (and we're not THAT old)!

I am not having problems with Yahoo mail, but I sure am with groups. Takes my messages forever to post!

2:03 PM  
Blogger BekahJoy said...

First- I too am ADDICTED to project Runway. I hate having to wait a week to see whats going to happen :P

Second- Isketch is by far my favorite game on the computer. I get quite mad when i lose by a few points though :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

ohhh, Molly just got me into Project Runway, too. It's fabulous!

3:12 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

Arrgg yes, all of Yahoo acts werid to me. First I can't use Instant Messenger at work (which was nice to keep in touch with Chad on little things...I never abused it here..I swear;-). I never switched to the new Yahoo mail, but had noticed a general slowness. Then just the other day Chad was complaining about how is been messing up. So now I dont' want to swtich. Then yesterday the real estate section on Yahoo was messed up (that realyl isnt' them, but still). So yes I have also had problems with Yahoo, I think its because of the new features they added.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I haven't had too much trouble....then again, I haven't gotten any mail in a bit...hmmmmm.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Yup, Mary Jane comes from Spiderman.

Beth, You might want to check your bulk mail. I found mail in there even though they were from contacts in my address book.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought maybe Mary Jane was named after the little girl's shoes of that name. I've never seen Spiderman. (Don't tell your boys!)

I have a yahoo account for e-mail group lists. The messages were VERY slow earlier this week, but it's been working great today!

5:25 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

OH and I forgot to tell you. We checked out Belle the other night. We agreed that if you didn't have a lot of dog experience a girl dog's "down there's" can be mistaken for a boy dogs "down there's".

7:43 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oooh! The training wheels thing is HUGE!
Congrats on all the acheivments!
Oh, no problems with my yahoo??

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home