Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My corner

This is all I ever asked for in a house, a place to keep my sewing machine. I have always had to use the dining room table for sewing. That is a major inconvienence. Either the table is half covered with my sewing stuff, or I have to pack up my stuff in the middle of a project to put it away. Now I have my own little corner downstairs in our den.

The other half of the room is the computer and book case. Perfect, so now Jeremiah and I can chat while I sew and he plays madden on the computer just like we used to when the computer used to be in the kitchen at our old house. I call it "chatting", Jeremiah probably calls it me interrupting him. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'd call it "chatting" too, but you're right, the guys consider it an interuption. I love your sewing corner. It's so inviting, now I can come over and you can help me sew! :D

10:16 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Amie, that's great that you have your own little spot.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for sewing space! That looks like a great, cozy little space for you!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

I wish I had a space like that! I've been setting my sewing machine up on the piano bench in the living room. Not ideal...

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home