Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pictures

I feel like posting pictures is sort of a cop out for a blog entry, but we have been busy enjoying the outdoors (okay,okay i'm also in the middle of Pride and Prejudice). First is a picture of the only room that is really finished - the dining room. Next, is some pictures of some crates that I got at Michaels and painted. I didn't paint the little wooden shapes, they came painted. The boys had fun painting cardboard boxes with the leftover paint.

For my really long time readers, this is the dining set I wrote about a long time ago.




 Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dining area looks great, and I love the crates!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! It's nice to see your new space. And, picture entries are great! A picture is worth a thousand words, you know.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

I love picture entries! It helps to visualize the things you talk about. The table looks lovely and I love the crates - very cute.

10:54 AM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

Very cute, enjoy the outside (and P and P) now while it is beautiful outside. You have a whole winter to finish putting together a house. I love all those classic novels...my favorite is Jane Eyre.

12:43 PM  
Blogger andria said...

Very nice

I am impressed that you are reading Pride and Prejudice and you have four children. I am still trying to finish the womans day magazine I got four weeks ago.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Looks awesome Amie and I love those crates!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those crates are cool:) - perfect thing for the kids stuff.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home