Sunday, December 12, 2004

The big "5"



Today is Isaac's fifth birthday. Seems he thought he was going to grow overnight. The first thing he did when he woke up was weigh himself and say "I'm still 40 pounds" (really, its closer to 50). Than when he was getting dressed he asked me why his clothes still fit him.

We already went to Chuck E. Cheese but we will be having cake and ice-cream. Isaac picked out banana cake. "Banana might be fun" he said. I guess we will find out.

So we will be spending the day enjoying and spoiling our birthday boy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, happy Birthday to Isaac! The tendency to assume growth comes with birthdays must be hereditary. Our cousin Brian thought he'd be the same height as me when he turned four or five (I had turned that age three months earlier). No such luck though. He is, of course, several inches taller than I am now that we're in our 30s. :-)

Sandy B.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home