Friday, April 23, 2010

Jonah

Yesterday, we saw a teenage boy with the same color hair as me, same length, even the same curl. Jonah seemed a little disturbed by this, like nobody is supposed to have the same hair has his mommy. As we could only see the back of his head, Jonah insisted on going over to "see if it's another you". He genuinely seemed worried that there might be another me floating around. He goes over and studies this guy for about 30 seconds (I wish I would of had a camera). Finally, he comes back quite relieved and tells me "he doesn't have your voice when he talks."

I don't know how to feel about that since the guy had 80 pounds on me and looked like, well, a man! One would hope that a single glance would of convinced him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Seriously, you'd think the fact that it was a man would've convinced him. Kids sure are funny!

5:42 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

LOL, kids are so funny!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home