Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Appointment Update

At my appointment today we discovered that he did drop a little. I have an induction scheduled, but not till Saturday morning. If I am still pregnant on Saturday I will be running, not walking, to that pitocin.

I also had a NST (non stress test) which is something they routinely do when you are a week overdue. They strap you to a fetal heartbeat monitor and you push a button every time the baby moves. Than they compare the heartbeat to the movement. Everything looked fine.
So thats it! Thats the plan.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan! Here's hoping that you deliver before Saturday. Hang in there!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Here, Here to that, I mean hoping you deliver before Saturday!!! Good Luck, and I am glad you are keeping us posted! I keep wondering what's going on!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So glad to hear that he moved down and is engaged. Now he needs to keep moving so he comes out before Saturday.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Wow! That's so awesome that he moved down on his own! Prayer sure does work! I have been praying. Hopefully you will have that little guy soon. Are you still in as good spirits as you were last week? You sure looked great to be 40 weeks pregnant!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Can't wait until the new little man arrives! Thinking of you!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh.. a week overdue with your fourth! Hang in there, not long to go! Praying for you to go into labor on your own! (Not that it will make too much difference at this point, as long as he vacates the premesis!)

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home