Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Announcing....

Bambino number 4 due sometime the end of July! Surprised? So were we! In fact, it didn't really sink in until a couple weeks ago when I rented a fetal heart doppler and have been listening to the little galloping heart everynight. Anyways, i'm a traditionalist and like to wait till the end of the first trimester to make an announcment so I hope nobody feels left out of the loop.

And to answer the question that I know is on everybodys mind: Do you think its a girl?? I don't know. I definately don't have the strong boy feeling I had with Sammy, but I definately don't have a strong girl feeling either...I'm doing my best to be mentally prepared for either, heck i'm just doing my best to be prepared for another baby!

The boys do not know yet, I think we will wait a bit longer. I can't wait to hear Isaac's name choices this time.

And in other news....our furnance decided to stop working last night. Yes, that means we are in Northern Michigan in January with no furnace. Jeremiah shut it off and took the filters out to clean last night and it just wouldn't start back up. Thank goodness for the little heater he got me for Christmas, we are able to keep half the house warm as long as we keep all the bedroom doors shut.

I have been busy this last week sewing my heart out. I have made lots of cool clothes and i'm pondering creating a sewing blog so I can post pics of what I make without boring those of you who could care less.

So, on that exciting news I will finish up here. I'm off to check out winter sales at the mall.

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I was wondering when you were going to finally "tell" us :) I'm happy for you guys. I can't believe this is #4!! And I know you'll be happy whatever the sex :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Your so cute little mama!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Congratulation you guys! You are definitely a Mleko Family!!!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mleko FAMILY! We are all so excited for you that you have another little one on the way! Can't wait to see if it is a girl or a boy! Jill Corwin

7:44 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Congratulations to you. I'm also pregnant and due mid July. :) I've never really had a feeling with any of my pregnancies, but with this one I do feel like it's a girl. I've had girl dreams, hubbys had girl dreams, my dad thinks it a girl. LOL But there is no reason for any of us to believe that. LOL I love the idea of 4 boys...but then I absolutely drool when I see the cute girls clothes too. So we'll see what God has in store. :)

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home