Saturday, August 28, 2004

Sugar (and spice) cravings

While I would not trade any of our boys for any amount of girls, there are moments where I tell myself "thats it, I'm having babys until I have a girl."

Yesterday was one such moment. I went to have my haircut and at the salon a mom was there with two pre-teen/young teen daughters. They were thoughtfully going thru the magazines picking out hairstyles. The girls were obviously excited and their mom seemed to share their excitement. It looked like fun. All of a sudden that little bird we all know called "hope" fluttered its wings and whispered "maybe next time."

After all, girls don't splash in the toilet...do they?

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Hi there! I found your link at Tales of a Farmwife.

My first two are boys, and then came a little girl. She has learned ALL the tricks. The other day she unrolled a double roll of TP into the toilet.

Nice to meet you! :)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home