Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quilt

I have been saving scraps to make this quilt since Sadie was born. It was something I really wanted to do, but I wasn't looking forward to the actual doing part. I have put so many hours into this quilt already, and still have half of the hand-tying to do! Sadie loves it though, and it looks great on her canopy bed. She has been sleeping all by herself in her bed now, which is why I decided it was a good time to finally make it.

Now you know what I have been doing this month, besides posting pictures. One night I was actually piecing together a quilt in my dreams!

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

Oh Amie, that is fabulous! What a beautiful quilt, and it will mean so much to her that her Mom made it!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

It looks great! She'll treasure it forever.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home