have both tagged me for this meme so I guess I should give it a go.
The rules for this Meme are:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them. (I'm not going to tag anybody though)
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I saw my ice skates out in the garage earlier and felt sad when I realized how long it's been since I used them. I love ice skating and I used to go all them time when I was young.
2. Before I had children I had a compulsion to finish every book I started, and I would only read one book at a time. After I had children and my reading time became more valuable, I started to let myself quit reading a book if I couldn't get into it (although I won't post it on my reading blog if I didn't finish it). I also read many books at the same time. One for upstairs, one for downstairs, one for the van ect...
3. I have started requesting catalogs from expensive children's clothes stores. I'm going to use them to copy dress ideas for Sadie.
4. I eat broccoli almost every single day. Elijah, Jonah and Sadie all share my love of broccoli.
5. I'm considering getting my hair cut in an undercut bob like this. I can't decide. Last time I was at the mall I even walked into the salon to make an appointment but then changed my mind and walked out.
6. It bugs me that some of these are not real "quirks" by definition, but I don't have the time to think of real quirks.